Welcome: An Introduction

Sharing the insights I discover as I explore and experience the mystery that is our reality. Join me in my journey and share yours.




Friday, June 22, 2012

This Moment: A Friday Tradition

This Moment


"A single photo – no words – capturing a simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."






“This Moment” is a ritual found on Life inspired by theWee Man adopted from SouleMama which was introduced to me by Sarah-Jane author of http://samuelmichaels.com/. If you find yourself touched by a Moment and would like to participate, post your picture on a Friday and leave your link in the comments section.


It's been awhile since I've participated and posted a moment so thought I would today. Hope you enjoy!






10 comments:

  1. What an awesome view and moment, Jessica! Where was this taken? Thanks for sharing today.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martha, I'm glad you enjoyed it! It was taken at the banks of the Hudson River while I was at my retreat this past weekend. It was so beautiful there! I want to go back next year!

      Delete
    2. Wow great photo and blog. I have been following you now for a long time and I always come back to see what your up to. I have some great Photos of the Hudson myself that I just took on the 4th of July. I also have videos of the fire works on the Hudson river I took from lower Manhattan on the 42nd floor of my cousins Apartment. Lower Manhattan from that height is so beautiful. I return all follows and comments.

      Delete
  2. OHMYGOODNESS... that is breathtakingly beautiful! LOVE IT> so very peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been enjoying your photos of nature this week :) This is a very nice shot...still...I could see the light ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous. makes me want to be there. thank you for sharing and jumping in this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello.
    Great capture, Jessica! I love the sun peeking through and the reflection on the water. Thanks for sharing.

    Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...

    ReplyDelete