Welcome: An Introduction

Sharing the insights I discover as I explore and experience the mystery that is our reality. Join me in my journey and share yours.




Friday, March 9, 2012

This Moment: A Friday Tradition


This Moment
"A single photo – no words – capturing a simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."
“This Moment” is a ritual found on Life inspired by theWee Man adopted from SouleMama which was introduced to me by Sarah-Jane author of http://samuelmichaels.com/. If you find yourself touched by a Moment and would like to participate, post your picture on a Friday and leave your link in the comments section.









16 comments:

  1. Wow, Jess. It almost seems like we'll hear a voice from heaven soon..Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sun bursting through the trees Jessica! This is a great photo!

    http://nelietatravellingadventures.blogspot.com/2012/03/moment-in-time_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting to see a pair of hands emerge...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! What a capture of God's pure beauty! Jessica, it is almost like He is shining down on all of us :)

    http://allergiesandceliac.blogspot.com/2012/03/this-moment_09.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angels ascending and descending . . . a glorious moment, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello.
    Wonderful capture! Love Corinne's & Savira's comments.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ascending the heavens! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I truly love the scenes you choose for your moments :) They always bring us closer to the Divine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shot...As always...XOXOXOOXO

    http://bongoisme.blogspot.com/2012/03/this-moment.html#axzz1oeD2W0Nk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very peaceful picture. And the light shining from heaven seems to give hope when there seems to be nothing at all. :-) Beautiful moment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great place for a walk! Keeping my finger on the pulse of nature's whispers, nuances and changing seasons is a spiritual practice for me, as well as a fun physical activity. Your photo reminds me of all this -- Makes me smile ;-)

    my moment:
    http://www.dangerouslinda.com/?p=1871

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this moment!! You captured an amazingly beautiful shot...Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfection in the dictionary displays this photo. So mystifying and ethereal.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome photo! The rays of light are mesmerizing. :)

    ReplyDelete