Welcome: An Introduction

Sharing the insights I discover as I explore and experience the mystery that is our reality. Join me in my journey and share yours.




Sunday, November 21, 2010

Endless Refreshment for the Soul

John 4:4

But whoever drinks some of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again, but the water that I will give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up to eternal life.





Are you weary or tired today? We all go through trials and times of suffering, or even watching close ones suffer, that can cause our souls to become downcast and our spirits to become dry..

May we all, on this Sabbath, turn our hearts to God and receive the eternal waters of life that promise to continually revive, restore, and refresh us. Whether it's at church, a quiet place in nature, or just within the quiet and stillness of our souls, may we seek God with all our hearts today so that we might bring glory and honor and praise to His name and fulfill His will for our lives.

~love, light, and blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment