Welcome: An Introduction

Sharing the insights I discover as I explore and experience the mystery that is our reality. Join me in my journey and share yours.




Sunday, October 17, 2010

Verse of the Day

Romans 12:1

I appeal to you therefore, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.





Do we honor God with taking care of the body He's given us? Never taking them for granted, knowing how temporary and fragile our human vessels are? Man is but a breath to God. I know I don't do that enough but the more I walk with God the more I realize I can be more use to Him and glorify Him more fully if I am healthy. By God's grace and mercy He has granted me health and I can either take it for granted and spoil the blessing He's given me, or nourish it, honoring the body that harbors His mighty spirit in the soul it contains within its frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment