Welcome: An Introduction

Sharing the insights I discover as I explore and experience the mystery that is our reality. Join me in my journey and share yours.




Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bible Verse of the Day

Psalm 139: 7-10


7Where shall I go from your Spirit?
   Or where shall I flee from your presence?
8If I ascend to heaven, you are there!
    If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!
9If I take the wings of the morning
   and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10even there your hand shall lead me,
   and your right hand shall hold me.




I love these verses because they seem to resound with the truth of God's all encompassing reality that is always accessible if we but open our hearts towards Him. What an amazing God we have. A God of love, of compassion and one who plants His spirit steadfastly within the heart's temple of all who believe, never forsaking them and always providing them a strong and sure foundation amidst an ever shifting and unstable world.

No comments:

Post a Comment